Polaris Pro Riders

Author   Comment  
LEOGM5150

SITE OWNER
Reply with quote  #1 
check out al's site and contact him for the best prices.

http://warpoffroad.com/
Warp Off Road

MY GREATEST FEAR IS THAT WHEN I DIE MY WIFE WILL SELL MY TOYS FOR WHAT I TOLD HER I HAVE INTO THEM...

2014 POLARIS RZR 4 900 EPS
2012 POLARIS RZR 4 900 XP
2008 POLARIS RZR 800
2008 POLARIS OUTLAW 525S LE
2007 POLARIS OUTLAW 525 IRS
2000 400 RCR TWO STROKE SCRAMBLER
2001 400 TWO STROKE SCRAMBLER
2005 SKI DOO 1000 TWO STROKE SAND SLED
Wicked Al

Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks Leo for setting this up!

I started up WARP Offroad late last year as I decided that I wanted to spend the rest of my natural life in motorsports and I am always coming up with wild ideas I want to try out, such as the Wraith.

I have a few brands that I carry, but over the course of time I will be designing and building my own parts.

Due to minimum advertised pricing policies, I am limited to what I can post on my site so give me a call to get the best prices. I am not trying to be a jack of all trades, but carry the brands that I use myself on my race quads.

Shocks: Motowoz, the best there is

Lithium Batteries: Earthx, the only lithium battery with a built in BMS (battery management system). This extends the life of the battery and it prevents over discharge which is a big lithium battery killer. These are the best Lithium batteries I could find. If you've never picked one up, you would swear there was nothing inside of the box they are so light. Also have batteries for watercraft, dirt bikes etc up to 900 pulse cranking amps.

Wheels: MSA, Motor Sport Alloys. Nice looking wheels, great pricing. These are for utility quads and SxSs. They also carry a line of golf cart wheels and golf cart lift kit.

Tires: EFX, same company as MSA, tires for utility quads and SxSs along with a golf cart tire line.

I will start a thread for each product category so any questions can be answered there.

Of course I will have complete suspension systems and a very cool bar clamp that I think you'll like.

I have a CNC mill and CNC lathe so I can make quite a few things, however I will generally need more than a quantity of one to justify the design and programming needed to get the parts set up unless it is part of my product development schedule or you want to pay design and programming costs (not cheap).

Is anyone interested in an electric ATV or SxS? I will start designing high performance all electric ATV and SxSs here soon. I think I can do a 100hp ATV with an hour of race run time at a reasonable cost.

Thanks!

Alex
Kmack

Reply with quote  #3 
Al, those bar clamps look like they work great, would love to try a set of those. Looks like they are little hard on the head tho. LOL!!

BE POSITIVE - Because, if you think you CAN or if you think you CAN'T, you are right!

2009 Outlaw 525 S
2008 KTM 525
2004 KTM 525 EXC Dual Purpose Bike
1998 Yamaha 600 Grizzly - Elk Hauler
LEOGM5150

SITE OWNER
Reply with quote  #4 
same here al i would like to try one of your shock bar mounts. pm sent.

MY GREATEST FEAR IS THAT WHEN I DIE MY WIFE WILL SELL MY TOYS FOR WHAT I TOLD HER I HAVE INTO THEM...

2014 POLARIS RZR 4 900 EPS
2012 POLARIS RZR 4 900 XP
2008 POLARIS RZR 800
2008 POLARIS OUTLAW 525S LE
2007 POLARIS OUTLAW 525 IRS
2000 400 RCR TWO STROKE SCRAMBLER
2001 400 TWO STROKE SCRAMBLER
2005 SKI DOO 1000 TWO STROKE SAND SLED
Rkangel

Reply with quote  #5 
Stopped by your booth at Dunefest on a brief lunch break.  You were talking with another customer, so I didn't get a chance to chat, but I've got to say the Wraith looks pretty awesome!

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmack
Al, those bar clamps look like they work great, would love to try a set of those. Looks like they are little hard on the head tho. LOL!!

Don't try to eat them and you'll be fine.

I need to do some design work before they are ready for production, target price will be $795. I'll start working on them in a couple of weeks. Total travel of the bar will be between 3-4 inches. Right now it provides compression on both forward movement and on pull back. I am taking the pull back movement out so they will only work on forward (and down) movement.
Wicked Al

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkangel
Stopped by your booth at Dunefest on a brief lunch break.  You were talking with another customer, so I didn't get a chance to chat, but I've got to say the Wraith looks pretty awesome!

Thanks! Sorry I missed you. It seemed there was always someone to talk to about the Wraith. Fewer that actually wanted to buy something, but sold a few items, not as much as I hoped for though. Will definitely be back for next year, it was a lot of fun.

How did you do in the Can Am booth?
Rkangel

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Al
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkangel

Thanks! Sorry I missed you. It seemed there was always someone to talk to about the Wraith. Fewer that actually wanted to buy something, but sold a few items, not as much as I hoped for though. Will definitely be back for next year, it was a lot of fun.

How did you do in the Can Am booth?

About the same.  Super busy with demo rides and parts.  Talked to a lot of people, but didn't sell as many units as we had hoped.  I imagine we will get some residuals though.  Learned a lot.  With some tweaks I hope to be back next year.

Reply with quote  #9 
Hey Al, can you make up any billet or steel IRS rear hubs?  Maybe some that would narrow the rear a little if possible?

"Outlaws are the Chuck Norris of the quad world."
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.