Polaris Pro Riders

Author   Comment  
Xpred

Reply with quote  #1 
I can't wrap my brain around why riding is so therapeutic to me? Anyone else have that same effect when riding? If it effects you differently please do explain.

SITE OWNER
Reply with quote  #2 
i think it is the freedom of it. mix that with horsepower and you have an experience that is good for what ails you.

MY GREATEST FEAR IS THAT WHEN I DIE MY WIFE WILL SELL MY TOYS FOR WHAT I TOLD HER I HAVE INTO THEM...

2014 POLARIS RZR 4 900 EPS
2012 POLARIS RZR 4 900 XP
2008 POLARIS RZR 800
2008 POLARIS OUTLAW 525S LE
2007 POLARIS OUTLAW 525 IRS
2000 400 RCR TWO STROKE SCRAMBLER
2001 400 TWO STROKE SCRAMBLER
2005 SKI DOO 1000 TWO STROKE SAND SLED
Kmack

Reply with quote  #3 
Well, let's see........It's hot, fast, it vibrates and it's between your legs...so..........

BE POSITIVE - Because, if you think you CAN or if you think you CAN'T, you are right!

2009 Outlaw 525 S
2008 KTM 525
2004 KTM 525 EXC Dual Purpose Bike
1998 Yamaha 600 Grizzly - Elk Hauler
cobra131

Reply with quote  #4 
To me it is a stress relief when working 3 shifts I don't get as much seat time as I like to its a great feeling hammering the throttle and climbing as many coal banks I can find or sliding thru a puddle what a feeling!!!!
Team Bricktucky

Reply with quote  #5 
even here in NJ when the cops are chasing me though the forest , I feel free, I feel at home, I know that riding is the best part of my life and has made me who I am. nothing beats that , not even the law. that's why I don't care about no riding laws, because, this is who I am, a outlaw, a predator and a true atv off road racer. try to keep up, I push harder, try to set a trap, I follow no rules,  im the type of rider that rides like the cops are on my ass at all times. that's why i pride myself in being one of the states best woop rider. I don't care how deep the woops are , I can keep on top. I'd challenge anyone to hang with me though the deepest ruts in nj. this is who I am,  a atv rider with the law at my ass.
Xpred

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Bricktucky
even here in NJ when the cops are chasing me though the forest , I feel free, I feel at home, I know that riding is the best part of my life and has made me who I am. nothing beats that , not even the law. that's why I don't care about no riding laws, because, this is who I am, a outlaw, a predator and a true atv off road racer. try to keep up, I push harder, try to set a trap, I follow no rules,  im the type of rider that rides like the cops are on my ass at all times. that's why i pride myself in being one of the states best woop rider. I don't care how deep the woops are , I can keep on top. I'd challenge anyone to hang with me though the deepest ruts in nj. this is who I am,  a atv rider with the law at my ass.

I bet you could get really good footage with a GoPro

Reply with quote  #7 
funny thing is , the only reason why I want a gopro is because of the law. I have to protect myself here, because the state is a Nazi state when it comes to offroad riders. crackheads have more rights and are less likely to get arrested then a atv rider.
Xpred

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Bricktucky
funny thing is , the only reason why I want a gopro is because of the law. I have to protect myself here, because the state is a Nazi state when it comes to offroad riders. crackheads have more rights and are less likely to get arrested then a atv rider.

What is there reason for laws against off roading? Seems like there are bigger problems in the world then off-roading.

Reply with quote  #9 
who really knows!!!! yes,, there is bigger problems here.   all I know is any issues they have with off roaders are all because of their stupid laws. they cause the issues to make them seem like they are worse then they really are.   fires in the forest,, who do you think gets accused of it,everytime!!! we do. even after they find out that some jackass started the fire.
Mi-Outlaw

Reply with quote  #10 
The whole liberal east coast is fucked sounds like, I dont wana turn this into polical but damn yall cant have guns, cant ride a atv, but its fine yall can smoke crack its probly damn crack pipe settin forest on fire... they blame guns for shooting not crimnal sounds like they blame atvs for fires not doush who didnt put his camp fire out or threw his smoke out car window. That shits ridiculous but they dont seem to blame the car for drunk drivers or the spoon for over weight people.... I dint like michigan but damn id never survive with out my guns and outdoors weather its riding hunting or fishing... I ride a an outlaw cuz I know it wont let me down and its got the power to let me ride on edge of control... I dont want to admit it but if cops get scrambler 1000 we may be in trouble trying to out run'em... if it came down to me vs law on trails damn it im running but 95% of time im with my gf on 250 trailboss so I cant just leave her behind lol I ride my motorcycle 05 harley electra glide more dangerous n faster than I ever rode my old bike I wrecked on I was very careful cautious rider til the accident after that its like my outlaw switch got flipped I ride 90+ motor screaming 4000 rpms splittin lanes its like fuck it if im dying im dying on the road and free... I do wear a helmet even tho the law got repealed always on freeways and 75% around town just fiberglass skid lid not DOT those are goofy, but yes I ride cuz its a stress relief for me I love just gettin out there on 2 or 4 wheels no seatbelts just you and the raw power pushing it to the limits of control pushing to go faster in corners the freedom its just amazing you either have it or you dont it cant be taught lol I dont care for whoops I perfer trails with switchback corners and rutted rocky hills zipping through trees sorry for long rant post
redpred

SITE OWNER
Reply with quote  #11 
STRESS RELIEVER FOR SURE I LOVE HAULLING ASS CUTTING EVERY CORNER AND DOING SOME AIR GLIDING HARD AND FAST FOR A PERIOD OF TIME! PERIOD OF TIME MEANING THE 10-20 INUTES BURST THAT I CAN HANDLE LOL

07 525 irs outlaw {wideload}we
04 r6

n more
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.