Polaris Pro Riders

Author   Comment  
Gcarbon73

Reply with quote  #1 
This seems like a lost cause. There doesn't seem to be a vendor that makes nerf for the 2009+ Outlaw IRS. I know Jon got some Raths for a 500 and Daryl custom made his a bracket. Is that the only way?

What have others done?

2009 Outlaw 525 IRS: Rekluse Z-Start Pro, +1 Rath Arms, LSR +1 Stem, Elka Stage 5's Front and Rear, Flexx Bars w/ODI grips, Labtek Steering Stabilizer, L8ton Custom Sway Bar, Ranchero Carb, Twin Air Filter, EHS Lid, HFM Competition Pipe, Gaffler Front Rotors, HiPer Fronts, OMF SBL Rears.
TxOutlawRider

Reply with quote  #2 
I bought some Raths for my 07 from TBracelin here on the site. I believe they'll fit all years, provided you buy the right mounting kit.  So you might contact Rath, they have allot of stuff that's not on their website. 

"Outlaws are the Chuck Norris of the quad world."
Gcarbon73

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for the reply. Calling Daryl seems to be the ongoing feedback. Now if he would just pick up the phone or return my calls, I'd be all set!
2009 Outlaw 525 IRS: Rekluse Z-Start Pro, +1 Rath Arms, LSR +1 Stem, Elka Stage 5's Front and Rear, Flexx Bars w/ODI grips, Labtek Steering Stabilizer, L8ton Custom Sway Bar, Ranchero Carb, Twin Air Filter, EHS Lid, HFM Competition Pipe, Gaffler Front Rotors, HiPer Fronts, OMF SBL Rears.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.