Polaris Pro Riders

Author   Comment  
cobra131

Reply with quote  #1 
Son had the predator out today and the splines on the rear sprocket are wiped out not the axle but the hub that the sprocket bolts to. Wondering if anybody has one laying around to sell you can either pm me or reply thanks
Team Bricktucky

Reply with quote  #2 
yeah ive done that once, since then i mod all my sprocket hubs. ive added set screws to the hub and used chaulk fast, which is just like JB weld. I now use the JB weld on every sprocket hub on all my atvs. clean the axle very well get a bran new sprocket hub, clean it , mix up a tube of JB, spread it on the axle splines and the hub splines, install the hub on the axle, then wipe off the excess. the set screws ive done have only been done to one axle because it is very hard to drill into the axle so the set screw though the hub has a notch to lock into. really the set screw drilling/tapping was done for a screw that could be tighted down , in the hopes that id be able to limp home ,if I ever strip a hub again.... you will be fine with the jb weld mod . it hasn't failed me yet.
cobra131

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks I will give it a try
birdman7389

Reply with quote  #4 
I have a couple. I can get you one for $20, but I cant get to pulling it till this weekend...
14 Toyota 4runner Sr5

Various Predators being parted out
cobra131

Reply with quote  #5 
Is that 20.00 including the ride to 17981?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.