Polaris Pro Riders

Author   Comment  
Mi-Outlaw

Reply with quote  #1 
so as yall know i have a outlaw which i love, she rides a trailboss which is fine but its older and basically looking to put her on somthing new,  i love my outlaw but last two times i went riding michigan tends to piss on us and quiet frankly outlaws arent exaclty fun when its 50 degrees and your soaked, so this leads me to my next question theres a dealer selling 2015 sportsmans 570 EFI with plow and winch for $5500,  i know i can handle this i actually want a scrammy 1000 but lets be honest who can afford $13000 toy they ride handful of times a year and can actually use it to its full potental more than once or twice... i can get 2 sportsman for that price both with plows and winchs and still have money left for me to buy some Grim reaper tires for mine.  i guess my question are more for reviews of the 570 are the good reliable power plants and less maintance than my outlaw?  will the 570 be enough for me to throw around a bit and enjoy ripping up the trails like my outlaw? i know its not gona be like 850 or 1000 but once again i dont have that kinda cash to throw around. im looking for a good machine for her and one for me that i can still have fun but use to hunt and work plowing my driveway and trail ride when the weather is gone be wet and cold does anyone have any experience with the 570 or simliar machine? thanks and ill always love my outlaw im not replaceing it or retiring it she will still get used lol
Fuj

Supporting Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I have no actual riding experience on the 570 Sportsman,
but will say this.....The 570 is no slouch. It's used in the
much heavier RZR which I do not hear many complaints
about the RZR 570 being a dog. Being that the Sportsman
has a huge weight advantage, I see it as a win for you.

Reply with quote  #3 
ok i seen few reviews and looks like it will wheelie with little effort and if she will wheelie she should slide the corners pretty good... i know im putting different tires on mine i just not sure been kinda looking at GBC Grim Reapers, but i gota do some reserch not looking into getting new quads til probly late fall maybe the 2015 price will drop even more lol. also i got smoking deal for some IRS wheels 50 bucks just gota meet guy and pick them up and seen sams club has GBC XC masters 60 bucks a tire for 20x11r9 these will work on IRS outlaw right?  id like to keep hearing if anyone else has anything to add about 570 sportsman.  thanks FUJ
redpred

SITE OWNER
Reply with quote  #4 
all i can say is ride one first............... i understand wet wheather but the sport will never have agility or speed  but if your in it for trailing you will love it.........i am doing a trail ride this coming sunday and ill be on that same quad if my cameras come in by then ill video itt 

07 525 irs outlaw {wideload}we
04 r6

n more
Mi-Outlaw

Reply with quote  #5 
yea i got the IRS outlaw to have best of both IRS comfort and speed agility of sport quad.  dont get me wrong on 50-70 degree day and sunny its a blast but them cold wet trail rides are miserable yes i only trail ride which is another thing the outlaw isnt the best at ripping new trail im worried about poking hole in radiator or worst stick fliy up and smack me across ankle i will deff test ride one i bought my outlaw with out test ride tho lol it was in crate when i went to pick it up had to wait like hour to put it together and then i rode it around parking lot in 25 degrees and 4-6 inchs of snow...  thats another thing i love outlaw in the snow its so fun like i said im not selling or trading just adding to fleet just want input on if a 570 will be enough to have fun on i dont want somthing slow and bulky, it seems like the new sportsmans are not what old ones used to be....  new ones seem to be best of both worlds quick and snappy and agile but still workable which is what im looking for
gen3usa

Reply with quote  #6 
my parents had two of them, we rode all over Arizona mountains with them, its nice to have all that protection and still have the throttle response, the machines are heavy but you can still with some weight toss the back end around and enjoy some spirited riding. I would enjoy having one for sure.

2007 Polaris Outlaw 525 w/IRS 12.5:1, 806 cam, FMF exhaust, Faast FlexBars
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400 (gone and missed), 2001 Polaris Scrambler 500 (gone and missed), 1996 Polaris 400 sport (serious tank),1981 Harley Shovel head chromed and decked out!

Mi-Outlaw

Reply with quote  #7 
thats what im looking perfect ill be pulling the trigger as soon as i save up the cash thanks
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.