Polaris Pro Riders

Author   Comment  
puppy33666

Reply with quote  #1 
These things suck. So here is my question. Is there any car, truck, atv that has a ball joint that will work in there place. Is another quad going to have one that will work. I mean polaris doesn't make ball joints so there have to be something that works on something else. They just don't hold up so here I am. It's hard being the only preddy around Dayton Ohio. That's why I got you guys so if you think you have the trick do tell. Even measurement would help. If you have one around. Thanks guys.

SITE OWNER
Reply with quote  #2 
outlaw teixeras will do the job buddy

07 525 irs outlaw {wideload}we
04 r6

n more
LE Nick

Reply with quote  #3 
Yup. Outlaw joints will work. And make sure you grease them when they are new.

Reply with quote  #4 
Theres a few preds in ohio, not many tho. Most of the ones i know of are on this forum too. Im in cleveland myself

SITE OWNER
Reply with quote  #5 
http://www.polarisproriders.com/post/Teixeira-outlaw-ball-joints-and-thermostat-eliminator-kit-5287093

check these out they are great.

MY GREATEST FEAR IS THAT WHEN I DIE MY WIFE WILL SELL MY TOYS FOR WHAT I TOLD HER I HAVE INTO THEM...

2014 POLARIS RZR 4 900 EPS
2012 POLARIS RZR 4 900 XP
2008 POLARIS RZR 800
2008 POLARIS OUTLAW 525S LE
2007 POLARIS OUTLAW 525 IRS
2000 400 RCR TWO STROKE SCRAMBLER
2001 400 TWO STROKE SCRAMBLER
2005 SKI DOO 1000 TWO STROKE SAND SLED
puppy33666

Reply with quote  #6 
Nice if any of you guys ever want to do a day trip to dayton, hit me up. Believe it or not this are some good spots here. Just have to know where to go. As far as the joints go is there a certain one to go for as far as years. Or are they all the same. Thanks for letting me know. It would seem like they'd be the same as the pred but if there any good there not. I do keep up on the grease just haven't had any luck. thanks. hit me for a ride.

SITE OWNER
Reply with quote  #7 
IN THE LINK ABOVE U CAN JUST CALL THEM AND THEY WILL LET U KNOW EVERYTHING REALLY GOOD GOING PPL

04 r6

n more
05pred500

Reply with quote  #8 
I am running moose ball joints that i ordered off the internet, they work good!
2005 predator 558 - falicon supercrank w/ knife rod, ss valves, 12.5:1 wiseco, hpd 558, HMF full system, uni, CFM oil tank, pro design tether, suspension work by Monster Performance, HID light kit, ODI Rouge, Kalis Racing riser, Flexx bars, razr/razr2
Maxzapata

Reply with quote  #9 
Does a KTM 525XC ball joint fit a 2006 predator troy lee edition? I bought one today and i have some extra ball joints laying around but i cannot find if they fit and don't want to force it in.
2000 Honda Foreman 450 ES
redpred

SITE OWNER
Reply with quote  #10 
I DONT THINK THEY DO

04 r6

n more
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.