Polaris Pro Riders

Author   Comment  
Jrod23b

Reply with quote  #1 
I have been looking high and low and can not seem to find anyone with a stock or aftermarket tensioner. can anyone help me out with where to look or what other machines tensioners can be re worked to fit the fuji 500
polaris bob

Supporting Member
Reply with quote  #2 
My only suggestion is to get on the forums and the Facebook talk groups and see if someone's got a used one.

570 Thumper Racing kit w/ 12.5 - 1 CP piston. Head ported by Thumper Racing w/ new intake seats done by Pro-1 racing. Stage 5 cam (Custom design by Thumper Racing). AC bearing mod. Oil system mod by DJH. KW valves (stock size). * #100 CDI dirt bike CDI. 42 mm FCR carb by Walt/Fast64ranchero. (SX carb = No TPS). Trail Tech -10 oz flywheel. (Stock is 30 oz/ trail tech = 21 Oz's)
Mino water pump. Full flow set up, no T-stat. PB Oil cooler. Custom modded intake. Uni filter/ D2 Moto adapter on a modded Predator intake tube.
KTM Bill modded CT racing full exhaust system. Tusk Clutch kit. Honda thumb throttle. Snyder Motorsports adjustable upper A-arms. PP Billet front hubs W/ DLR tapered roller bearings. Custom modded fox suspension. Hidden comfort camo seat cover on a modded stock seat.
distraction628

Supporting Member
Reply with quote  #3 
3088021 is the part # I want to say Rocky mountain atv had one left

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by distraction628
3088021 is the part # I want to say Rocky mountain atv had one left

Thank you much to both you i will check into both places!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.