Polaris Pro Riders

Author   Comment  
525polaris10

Supporting Member
Reply with quote  #1 
This company noss machines makes the adapters still. He has about 12 short left. 11 after I buy one.
One short. One long. 45$ and $65.
The website doesn't list the short one. You can call the guy or Paypal him and tell him 450r short adapter and he can send them out. $53 shipped.

2010 IRS http://www.polarisproriders.com/post/My-IRS-build-6344146?trail=#1
2007 Ktm 250 xcf-w
2012 klx250 supermoto
2008 silverado
I'd like to thank my sponsors-Chase, Paypal, and PPR
kiwi-craig

Reply with quote  #2 
the owner Dave is a great guy, i used to sell his products down here in NZ.

you can by the FCI transition rings stand alone from Garrett at FCI as well, same money

KTM XC 554 2009, lots of trick stuff, 68hp / 44 ft lbs of brute force, ultra lite crank & lite flywhee, full JB / PEP suspension all wrapped in white plastic

Polaris 525 IRS 2011, the new toy ! LSR A arms, shortened Front MXR shocks & custom springs, PP bumper, nerfs and rear grab bar, Revalved and resprung rear end, FUJ lowering blocks, FUJ adj sway bar. Taper bars / hand guards / Trail tech GPS unit.
Engine: Yoshi slip on, kiwi custom intake, hi flo water pump, Modded carb (41mm rejetted & adj accel pump).
next round of mods: 8-33 cam / fastway steering damper / BB kit /lite flywheel all on the shelf waiting for install........

LTR 495 2007, 200 hrs and still going like a rocket, BB kit transformed this engine + yoshi motard cams, it hauls.
525polaris10

Supporting Member
Reply with quote  #3 
From what another member of the forum told me was that the noss was the better choice for building a custom intake because of how it mounts compared to the fci.

But I believe deadman used it with no problems as well as some other guys.

If Dave is the guy that would answer the phones then he was a great guy. He gave me the time of day which in my book is someone to do business with.

2007 Ktm 250 xcf-w
2012 klx250 supermoto
2008 silverado
525polaris10

Supporting Member
Reply with quote  #4 
just got off the phone with Garret at fci. i ordered what kiwi suggested. the T-ring and the boot. $65 shipped.
he still has some left if anyone is interested.
went this route as opposed to the noss route because Garret supplied me with the boot as well. just makes life easier instead of searching for a small part.

2007 Ktm 250 xcf-w
2012 klx250 supermoto
2008 silverado
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.