Polaris Pro Riders

Author   Comment  
Brandon13buckley

Reply with quote  #1 
Okay so done my rebuild but where does the hose coming out of the top of the oil tank go??? And the breather going out of the air box the little tube where does it hook up to?? Thanks
Brandon13buckley

Reply with quote  #2 
Also where does the breather coming out of the clutch cover go?? Thanks
Team Bricktucky

Reply with quote  #3 
clutch cover to oil tank ,air box hose to back top of engine.
Brandon13buckley

Reply with quote  #4 
Do you know if the carb has a rubber hose going to the port on the side of the carb? There is an open spot that looks like it should have something on it. Also it has started backfiring when at about 3-4000 rpm and shooting flames with the spark arrestor in it should I have to jet it it is currently stock right noww ith a k&n air filter big gun slip on and a bbk and if so what jet should i run my altitude is at 500ft
pimpedpredators

Site Geographical Custodian
Reply with quote  #5 
The 2 ports out the sides are vents. They should each have a hose,one on each side.Route them into your upper motor mount bolt recesses. Im sure you will get alot of opinions on jetting, I would say a 170ish. If you want to get the power you just paid for, throw away that Mikuni CV and get a 04'-05' Keihin "pumper", you will be amazed!! or you can just keep monkeying around with that CV and pulling your hair out!!!! Where is your clip on the needle? It is responsible for most of midrange. Read LEOs "carb mod" posts and try these mods. They will help, and just do what HE recommends and you will be ok
03' Predator HPD 558,full HMF, Kibblewhite valvetrain,full port/polish,Dyna FS ,Keihin FCR  w/MP twist,Barnett clutch & billet basket,Trail Tech billet dash,billet Torch lights, H&H 1 1/8" bars,TrailTech"Voyager"GPS, Acerbis gaurds, Full Flight +2 "A" arms,HPD +2 anti.vibe stem and dual stabilizers, custom billet tie rods&heims,frt. roller upgrade,Pro Armor case saver,AC Racing nerfs w/IMS ROLL pegs& shifter, Ballistic battery, +3" swinger,Lonestar +4" axle,Tusk Pro heels, full DG skids,Pro Aluminum grab,Blingstar bumper,UM alum.oil tank,custom radiator,Streamline rotors, AMR Graffix, gussett kit,Race Tech triple rate springs,full custom Fox Podiums w/added front res., ITP SS wheels w/ ITP Sand/Dune Stars for sand, ITP Pro Baja, w/ ITP Holeshot HD's for dirt, 03' Predator 500 (daughters) PP pipe, TRXr carb,PD intake,UNI ,no box,Jardine nerfs,Tusk heels,AC bumper,Trail Tech: fat bars,dash,Vapor,Torches, Razrs on black G-Force for dirt,AMS on red Douglas for sand
predrider08

Reply with quote  #6 
i have a 2003 and am putting a 2005 bottom end in. we have the 03 cylinder on but cant get the timing chain and time set up right. is there something that is different that i need to know?
LEOGM5150

SITE OWNER
Reply with quote  #7 
they should be the same. the only difference is the timing marks on the flywheels could be different but the timing procedure will be the same. maybe this thread will help.

http://www.polarisproriders.com/post/polaris-predator-or-outlaw-fuji-500-timing-pictures-5285719?pid=1277900582#post1277900582

MY GREATEST FEAR IS THAT WHEN I DIE MY WIFE WILL SELL MY TOYS FOR WHAT I TOLD HER I HAVE INTO THEM...

2014 POLARIS RZR 4 900 EPS
2012 POLARIS RZR 4 900 XP
2008 POLARIS RZR 800
2008 POLARIS OUTLAW 525S LE
2007 POLARIS OUTLAW 525 IRS
2000 400 RCR TWO STROKE SCRAMBLER
2001 400 TWO STROKE SCRAMBLER
2005 SKI DOO 1000 TWO STROKE SAND SLED
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.