Reply with quote  #51 
Well nvm my file was to big.....that's wat she said
jetted
modded air box
hmf pipe
l.e.d. under glow lights
Deadman

Reply with quote  #52 
I butchered my stock muffler and it sounded pretty good, but lost power and ran lean.  fire came out the pipe no stop.  

Reply with quote  #53 
Jeffy upload your file to YouTube then post the link here.

Dead, that's what I told Joey; there's no way getting rid of those massive cats would not give some sort of gain. But you know how Can Am is with their electronics, I dunno if you have to run O2 sims, could tune it out or what. Now that I just got the SLP, he prob already has one on the way Haha.

'12 RZR XP 900 LE EPS (LOTS of Mods SOLD)

'15 RZR XP 1000 Highlifter Edition

Free Service Manuals: http://www.polarisproriders.com/post/20082009-ktm-450525-RFS-service-manuals-5802622
kiwi-craig

Reply with quote  #54 
deadman, what about a maverick CPU in the renegade surely they don't pull the top end timing back on the maverick engine ?

KTM XC 554 2009, lots of trick stuff, 68hp / 44 ft lbs of brute force, ultra lite crank & lite flywhee, full JB / PEP suspension all wrapped in white plastic

Polaris 525 IRS 2011, the new toy ! LSR A arms, shortened Front MXR shocks & custom springs, PP bumper, nerfs and rear grab bar, Revalved and resprung rear end, FUJ lowering blocks, FUJ adj sway bar. Taper bars / hand guards / Trail tech GPS unit.
Engine: Yoshi slip on, kiwi custom intake, hi flo water pump, Modded carb (41mm rejetted & adj accel pump).
next round of mods: 8-33 cam / fastway steering damper / BB kit /lite flywheel all on the shelf waiting for install........

LTR 495 2007, 200 hrs and still going like a rocket, BB kit transformed this engine + yoshi motard cams, it hauls.
kiwi-craig

Reply with quote  #55 
yamaha did that on the 660 engines as well to limit top speed...... and most probably the 700's as well ...... kill joys.......

KTM XC 554 2009, lots of trick stuff, 68hp / 44 ft lbs of brute force, ultra lite crank & lite flywhee, full JB / PEP suspension all wrapped in white plastic

Polaris 525 IRS 2011, the new toy ! LSR A arms, shortened Front MXR shocks & custom springs, PP bumper, nerfs and rear grab bar, Revalved and resprung rear end, FUJ lowering blocks, FUJ adj sway bar. Taper bars / hand guards / Trail tech GPS unit.
Engine: Yoshi slip on, kiwi custom intake, hi flo water pump, Modded carb (41mm rejetted & adj accel pump).
next round of mods: 8-33 cam / fastway steering damper / BB kit /lite flywheel all on the shelf waiting for install........

LTR 495 2007, 200 hrs and still going like a rocket, BB kit transformed this engine + yoshi motard cams, it hauls.
Deadman

Reply with quote  #56 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi-craig
deadman, what about a maverick CPU in the renegade surely they don't pull the top end timing back on the maverick engine ?

The maverick runs a a Bosch CPU. Quads run a Siemens. The aftermarket HAS cracked the Bosch unit but not the Siemens YET! The maverick runs all kinds of extra sensors like 4 O2's I think. Quads run zero O2 sensors. The Maverick motor got huge valves and higher compression so it would need some adjustments to say the least. They just cracked the Bosch unit recently so I'm not sure what the SMART GUYS are gonna do yet. Lol.

I swapped the can am race belt onto mine and did nothing else but remove speed limiter, pipe n tuner and it runs 88mph on blacktop and 82 on sandy trails. Its impressive to me but I know there's another 10-15 whp hidden in the CPU alone. IF so, it would lay down well over 80whp lol. I'd love to see the dyno operators first impression after running 40-60 HP modded 450's!

Addict
Reply with quote  #57 
By god deadman that thing sounds like a beast. 
2004 Dale jr. Edition Pred Pro Taper bars, full Yoshimura exhaust, leo's carb mod, headlight halos, all balls racing ball joints, modded stock airbox, Uni airbox vents, Uni air filter, and a handfull of throttle
2002 Polaris XC SP 600
HSP silencer, needs to be cleaned!

Also 2004 Sportsman 700 1994 Polaris xcr 440. Thats the collection!

2006 Chevy "slobalt" ls
1969 Dodge Charger r/t 440
Deadman

Reply with quote  #58 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnypred04
By god deadman that thing sounds like a beast. 

Call me crazy but I don't miss my sport quad! [smile]

There's just something about big power even if the quads heavy!

Reply with quote  #59 
if i go back to running national races, its going to be on a scrambler

gncc #334 masters
wnyoa #534 40+ A class
thanks to
treyson racin, 100%, leatt, kenda, AXO, Matrix concepts, Engine Ice, lucas oils
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.