Polaris Pro Riders

Author   Comment  
Whiskey

Reply with quote  #1 
I dont ride my atv at a track or in any way "race" my quad. I got the IRS to have it as a comfy trail quad since thats what I fancy haha so I was wondering if anyone has mounted a mud type of tire for ex. Mud lights. All I find are the mudlites unless you go up on sizing. I found these tires----->>>> http://www.ebay.com/itm/311108368238?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT 

I like the look and everything about them although they are 2" taller then my stock tires and slightly wider. Does anyone say nay or yay lol I dont want a 1980's balloon look going on cause they are bigger [smile] hahaha

Reply with quote  #2 
I have considered getting some taller mud type tires myself.  I was looking at 22" on the rear and 23" on the front for extra ground clearance now that Ive lowered mine.
 You may want to go to their website or call them to find the actual diameter of the tires.  They can vary allot from manufacturer to manufacturer and you might be getting close to your heel guards. 
I put some 25" Kenda bearklaws on my wifes' sportsman and they were at least 1" (I think almost 1.5") shorter than the 25" tires that was on it... and her old ones were wore down. 
A little research may save you some headaches later. 

"Outlaws are the Chuck Norris of the quad world."
Whiskey

Reply with quote  #3 
Anyone have Tusk Voltage 20x11x9 on there outty's???

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.