Polaris Pro Riders

Author   Comment  
Knollie919

Reply with quote  #1 
Has anyone run either of these on their outlaw and if so how did you like them? I'm debating on what tires I want to get and came across these two brands and wondered if they were any good. I'm in michigan so its mostly sand and dirt we ride on so the 4 ply would be good.
Mnpinetree

Reply with quote  #2 
Kinda sucks feel like this forum has died [frown] ! I'm also curious about those two brands. I did find a couple YouTube videos on them. Nobody with them on Outlaws though.
Rkangel

Reply with quote  #3 
I'd never heard of Mass FX until now.  I had to look them up.  It looks like they are primarily distributed through Ebay and Amazon, so I have no idea what their support is like.  Quad Boss is a Tucker Rocky house brand.  Quad Boss is often available through numerous shops and dealers because of Tucker Rocky's wholesale/distribution chain. 

I have no personal experience with these tires on my Outlaw.  With obscure brands its hard to find enough users to form a comparison.  If it was me, and price was equal, I would lean toward the brand that has the most established network and support. 

Reply with quote  #4 
I have no idea i run razor 2
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.