Polaris Pro Riders

Author   Comment  
cobra131

Reply with quote  #1 
Was wondering if this forum closed up shop?
Fuj

Supporting Member
Reply with quote  #2 
All the forums are quiet. Other then that, I'm still busy
on my own build.

SITE OWNER
Reply with quote  #3 
If the forum closed up you would not be able to read or post it would be gone. It is still open for all to read and post. There is just not much going on.

MY GREATEST FEAR IS THAT WHEN I DIE MY WIFE WILL SELL MY TOYS FOR WHAT I TOLD HER I HAVE INTO THEM...

2014 POLARIS RZR 4 900 EPS
2012 POLARIS RZR 4 900 XP
2008 POLARIS RZR 800
2008 POLARIS OUTLAW 525S LE
2007 POLARIS OUTLAW 525 IRS
2000 400 RCR TWO STROKE SCRAMBLER
2001 400 TWO STROKE SCRAMBLER
2005 SKI DOO 1000 TWO STROKE SAND SLED
cobra131

Reply with quote  #4 
That's good news I don't want to see this end such great help from great people
Dunph

Reply with quote  #5 
It's that time of year. Also, it's hard to keep it exciting without new sport bikes. Just the way it is. However, I don't think you can kill this site. It's held togethe with blood, guts, grease, and glory
2016 2500hd
2003 GMC Sierra 1500hd Quadrasteer Yes i know my rear wheels are crooked! http://www.youtube.com/user/dustinwpearce
Commi-chusetts
Fuj

Supporting Member
Reply with quote  #6 
What was said about new sport bikes. 10 years ago
you had to almost log in twice a day to keep up
with things. I suppose the side by side forums are
pretty active since that's where the industry wants
us to be. I like it here. It's quiet....lol

Reply with quote  #7 
Ride till i die!!!
KillerTurtle73 is Rippin a 2010 YFZ 450R, HMF slip on, UNI Filter, Dynajet Power CommanderV FCM, Alba Chrome 2+ stem, Streamline 9 Way sterring stabilizer, Pro taper Fat bars, Pro Armor front bumper, belly skid & Rear skid, PRM rear grab bar, Moose Aluminum hand guards with cyrca covers, East coast atv billet anti-vibe bar clamp, West coast America Nerfs, Custom Black Rattle snake skin Seat cover!! The Wifey is Rippin an LTZ 400 Maxxis Razor 2's on itp baha's all around, uni filter, DG Nerfs, DG slip on, Predator 500 Carb upgrade, custom intake built by KillerTurtle73, Predator thumb throttle & Cable, Custom bumble bee theme seat cover, Happy Wife Happy life!!! BRAAAP!!!
KillerTurtle73

Reply with quote  #8 
Im always on the site!!! By the way Leo ur ugly and your mother dresses u funny!!! Hahaha!! Can't wait till next year woo hoo!!! St Anthony here we come!!!

KillerTurtle73 is Rippin a 2010 YFZ 450R, HMF slip on, UNI Filter, Dynajet Power CommanderV FCM, Alba Chrome 2+ stem, Streamline 9 Way sterring stabilizer, Pro taper Fat bars, Pro Armor front bumper, belly skid & Rear skid, PRM rear grab bar, Moose Aluminum hand guards with cyrca covers, East coast atv billet anti-vibe bar clamp, West coast America Nerfs, Custom Black Rattle snake skin Seat cover!! The Wifey is Rippin an LTZ 400 Maxxis Razor 2's on itp baha's all around, uni filter, DG Nerfs, DG slip on, Predator 500 Carb upgrade, custom intake built by KillerTurtle73, Predator thumb throttle & Cable, Custom bumble bee theme seat cover, Happy Wife Happy life!!! BRAAAP!!!
Rkangel

Reply with quote  #9 
What Dunph and Fuj said.  The industry (Polaris in particular) has Side by Sides on the brain.  I personally think this SxS only focus is a little narrow-minded as today's sport quad riders become tomorrow's RZR drivers.  Ignoring the sport quad segment is ignoring the gateway to future sales.  Not wise if you ask me.  But I'll get off my soap box now...

I hope this site never goes away.  It is one of the best!

Supporting Member
Reply with quote  #10 
They are right;;It's fine blog site for polaris help, theres always a polaris in need of repair and their quads, whats left of them, are ailing against the big 4 + a couple others and sxs's taking over for those that need to sit back down for adventure lol, leo is the man he will help you out! Good luck every1 braaappapap
Mick

Reply with quote  #11 
What's got me buggerd is that Australia land only really got into the sports quad market 15 odd years ago, now when you visit a dealer, either Polaris or one of the other 4 all they want to do is sell you a sxs which giving our extremely limited riding areas they're just not practical.!! Long live the sport quad, no matter what brand ( I've got a friend who is collecting Banshees at the moment, 7 last count, along with all of his other quads and trikes ) the guy is a legend in trying to preserve many a piece of history, I hope that this site never dies as no one in Aus can help when you ask them a question about a 'bike that's over 5 years old. It's f.:;?(g tragic.

Mick from Perth Western Australia
Got too many quads to list that I actually enjoy tinkering with, much to the dismay of my wife, but the kids LOVE it
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.