Polaris Pro Riders

Author   Comment  
cobra131

Reply with quote  #1 
I need help I just found my impeller shaft snapped on my 07 preddy. I know I need to split the cases but I lost my dvd I bought off Leo I really could use help on this if anybody has that dvd and would like to sell I will take it how much of pain is it to split the cases I have never been this deep before thanks
distraction628

Supporting Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Do you have the manual? It isn't to bad at splitting the cases.  Take your time. label stuff. build a nice little stand out of 2 x 3 or 2 x 4 or to cradle the motor .  It's been a while since I split a fuji motor, As I remember it was pretty straight forward to split and put back together. I'm sure there is some videos on Youtube.

Reply with quote  #3 
I have a manual and I did look on YouTube I’m ok with the both sides of the motor but when it comes to the inside of the case with the shift forks and everything that goes with them if I had a junk motor to tear apart it would be ok but this is a running motor I don’t want it to fly apart after all the time and money I put into it if I put something in wrong or backwards
QBhater

Reply with quote  #4 
i just had to split my case to fix the impeller shaft, i had a leaking seal and replaced it with an aftermarket one and it rubbed on my impeller and caused it to tighten on it self and brok the shaft. I put a stock one in and it works fine now
cobra131

Reply with quote  #5 
Mine is in the process of getting replaced now should have it in a couple of days I seen on mine same thing back of the impeller is rubbed also
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.