Polaris Pro Riders

Author   Comment  
Logan Bryant

Reply with quote  #1 
I found out a way to shine your ATV plastics. You need this stuff called Holloway house quick shine. You can get it at Walmart. You have to apply it in coats. In my picture on the left fender it has 6 coats. On the right it is untreated.

[image11_zpsa7ea1328]
KillerTurtle73

Reply with quote  #2 
i' gonna have to grab me some of that!!! nice!!! let us know how it holds up??

KillerTurtle73 is Rippin a 2010 YFZ 450R, HMF slip on, UNI Filter, Dynajet Power CommanderV FCM, Alba Chrome 2+ stem, Streamline 9 Way sterring stabilizer, Pro taper Fat bars, Pro Armor front bumper, belly skid & Rear skid, PRM rear grab bar, Moose Aluminum hand guards with cyrca covers, East coast atv billet anti-vibe bar clamp, West coast America Nerfs, Custom Black Rattle snake skin Seat cover!! The Wifey is Rippin an LTZ 400 Maxxis Razor 2's on itp baha's all around, uni filter, DG Nerfs, DG slip on, Predator 500 Carb upgrade, custom intake built by KillerTurtle73, Predator thumb throttle & Cable, Custom bumble bee theme seat cover, Happy Wife Happy life!!! BRAAAP!!!
Logan Bryant

Reply with quote  #3 
Ended up doing the hole quad tonight. Looks pretty good.

[image11_zpsa7ea1328]
outlawman525s

Reply with quote  #4 
I've always used wd-40 and it works great

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.