Polaris Pro Riders

Author   Comment  
2003Predator500

Reply with quote  #1 
I have a stock 03 predator im looking to put some money into. Its gray and i dont care for the colour and bew plastics are a little pricey. Can some people post some grey predator builds to give me an idea. Also i rolled it more than once so my plastics droop super bad is there any fix for this?
Kenda Klaw XCR Rears
Renthal Fat Bars
Nerf Bars

Bone Stock 2013 Outlander 800

Beat up 05 Sportsman 500 future mud build
Dunph

Reply with quote  #2 
Vinyl wrap can transform the bike. Hc camo sells some graphics. It will help hold the plastic together and with a little fabrication you can make some supports for the fenders
2016 2500hd
2003 GMC Sierra 1500hd Quadrasteer Yes i know my rear wheels are crooked! http://www.youtube.com/user/dustinwpearce
Commi-chusetts
2003Predator500

Reply with quote  #3 
I found black in good condition for 200 i might buy em
Kenda Klaw XCR Rears
Renthal Fat Bars
Nerf Bars

05pred500

Reply with quote  #4 
X2 on a wrap. The top of my plastic is completely covered in a wrap. I had mine done by a local guy
2005 predator 558 - falicon supercrank w/ knife rod, ss valves, 12.5:1 wiseco, hpd 558, HMF full system, uni, CFM oil tank, pro design tether, suspension work by Monster Performance, HID light kit, ODI Rouge, Kalis Racing riser, Flexx bars, razr/razr2
2003Predator500

Reply with quote  #5 
ok ill keep that in mind, how do i get my a arms power coated and still fit the ball joint in? also if i powder coat my clutch and break lever will it wear off?
Kenda Klaw XCR Rears
Renthal Fat Bars
Nerf Bars

Kmack

Reply with quote  #6 
They should be able to plug off the ball joint holes so no coating gets in there. Good powder coat should not wear off. I plan on doing my levers too.

BE POSITIVE - Because, if you think you CAN or if you think you CAN'T, you are right!

2009 Outlaw 525 S
2008 KTM 525
2004 KTM 525 EXC Dual Purpose Bike
1998 Yamaha 600 Grizzly - Elk Hauler
jmccans

Reply with quote  #7 
powder is the way to go

Reply with quote  #8 
They didn't cover my ball joint holes when they powdered my arms so I just took some Emory paper to them and cleaned them up a bit and the ball joints fit right in
2005 predator 558 - falicon supercrank w/ knife rod, ss valves, 12.5:1 wiseco, hpd 558, HMF full system, uni, CFM oil tank, pro design tether, suspension work by Monster Performance, HID light kit, ODI Rouge, Kalis Racing riser, Flexx bars, razr/razr2
pimpedpredators

Site Geographical Custodian
Reply with quote  #9 
You probably broke the front and/or rear plastics braces, its pretty thin metal, so i recommend using a internal sleeve if welding, or they are cheap/easy to find on E-bay. I made my own for the rear, with solid 3/8" bar. Dont do the front that way though, its designed to absorb impact, you would for sure break plastics on a roll over. As far as graffix/plastics you cant get any better than AMR. They are super thick and will hold/hide broken plastics way better than any "wrap". Check out there web-site. I paid like $170 shipped for my "Alien" graffix set and it covers about 80%-90% of the entire plastics. I spent $2000 to have my 20' boat "wrapped" 2 summers ago and I will probably tear it off after this season. Looked really good the first year, but by end of last summer it wasnt lookin so good. So not a fan for the price. My AMR graffix went on about the same time, but they still look showroom new.
03' Predator HPD 558,full HMF, Kibblewhite valvetrain,full port/polish,Dyna FS ,Keihin FCR  w/MP twist,Barnett clutch & billet basket,Trail Tech billet dash,billet Torch lights, H&H 1 1/8" bars,TrailTech"Voyager"GPS, Acerbis gaurds, Full Flight +2 "A" arms,HPD +2 anti.vibe stem and dual stabilizers, custom billet tie rods&heims,frt. roller upgrade,Pro Armor case saver,AC Racing nerfs w/IMS ROLL pegs& shifter, Ballistic battery, +3" swinger,Lonestar +4" axle,Tusk Pro heels, full DG skids,Pro Aluminum grab,Blingstar bumper,UM alum.oil tank,custom radiator,Streamline rotors, AMR Graffix, gussett kit,Race Tech triple rate springs,full custom Fox Podiums w/added front res., ITP SS wheels w/ ITP Sand/Dune Stars for sand, ITP Pro Baja, w/ ITP Holeshot HD's for dirt, 03' Predator 500 (daughters) PP pipe, TRXr carb,PD intake,UNI ,no box,Jardine nerfs,Tusk heels,AC bumper,Trail Tech: fat bars,dash,Vapor,Torches, Razrs on black G-Force for dirt,AMS on red Douglas for sand
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.