Polaris Pro Riders

Author   Comment  
jwitt0205

Reply with quote  #1 
I live in Fairplay Colorado and about all we have around here are rocks.  Im riding an 06 Outlaw IRS.  This thing is quite amazing for the terrain but when I got the bike it had been sitting a while and the tires dry rotted.  Well...now I have a flat front and a rear that is questionable at best.  Anyone know of a good tire that will handle the terrain and not kill my wallet?
redpred

SITE OWNER
Reply with quote  #2 
I PICKED UP THESE NEW ARTRAX AND IM IN PUEBLO THEY LIKE SEEM A REALLY HARD COMPOUND, BUT OTHER THEN THAT THE RAZR 2 HAVE A SUPER HARD COMPOUND THAT NEVER FAILED MEAND LASTED BUT PRICEY THE ARTRAX WERE 100 FOR BOTH 

07 525 irs outlaw {wideload}we
04 r6

n more
Kmack

Reply with quote  #3 
The GBC X-Rex is a good tire and not terribly expensive.

BE POSITIVE - Because, if you think you CAN or if you think you CAN'T, you are right!

2009 Outlaw 525 S
2008 KTM 525
2004 KTM 525 EXC Dual Purpose Bike
1998 Yamaha 600 Grizzly - Elk Hauler
TxOutlawRider

Reply with quote  #4 
Most of the Kenda stuff is really tough.. and cheap.  Ive also got some CST "Ambush" tires on my daughter's quad that were super cheap and seem to be pretty tough.

"Outlaws are the Chuck Norris of the quad world."
jwitt0205

Reply with quote  #5 
I bought a set of CST Ambush front and rear.  10 minutes into first ride got a flat.  Sidewall tear.  SMH.  Now how do I fix a sidewall tear?
gen3usa

Reply with quote  #6 
Sidewall tear, throw away and go buy another.

2007 Polaris Outlaw 525 w/IRS 12.5:1, 806 cam, FMF exhaust, Faast FlexBars
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400 (gone and missed), 2001 Polaris Scrambler 500 (gone and missed), 1996 Polaris 400 sport (serious tank),1981 Harley Shovel head chromed and decked out!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.