Polaris Pro Riders

Author   Comment  
Logan Bryant

Reply with quote  #1 
Does anyone know of what other atvs rear grab bar would work?

[image11_zpsa7ea1328]
ORION

Site Geographical Custodian
Reply with quote  #2 
Build it. 
TxOutlawRider

Reply with quote  #3 
This may be a dumb question, but why not just use an outlaw bar? They are pretty easy to come by.

"Outlaws are the Chuck Norris of the quad world."
Logan Bryant

Reply with quote  #4 
There was some deals on some other makes, so I was just wondering on which ones would fit or come close to fitting. I ended up just ordering one made for an outlaw.

[image11_zpsa7ea1328]
ReBeLRacing500

Reply with quote  #5 
What about a grab bar that would hold a number plate that won't get in the way of the exhaust ?!
TxOutlawRider

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReBeLRacing500
What about a grab bar that would hold a number plate that won't get in the way of the exhaust ?!

And with a really low bar that could actually be used to pick that rear end up out of the mud.  Its dang near impossible to lift my IRS out of the mud with most bars as they are too high and the rear of the outlaw IRS is pretty heavy. 

"Outlaws are the Chuck Norris of the quad world."
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.