Polaris Pro Riders

Author   Comment  
outy027

Reply with quote  #1 
i have been away from this forum for about a year and a half now. dropping in to see how everyones doing, i'm sure there are some new guys here and hopefully some old friends. 

college has been consuming most of my time these days but i'm still getting in seat time whenever possible. i have one year left at ball state university pursuing a degree in professional sales. 

i've still got my ol 09 polaris outlaw. typically an mx guy so i usually spend my time doing that. hit up a couple mx races in the last couple years, however my first xc race was the 2015 ironman (it was interesting). Im trying to become a little more diverse, however mx always has my heart. anyways, here are some recent pictures of the steed. 

let me know if theres anything you guys wanna know. i've done a lot of different mods with this thing latley that have been very successful if anyone is looking for some ideas. 

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: ironman_outlaw_2.jpg, Views: 24, Size: 86.98 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: ironman_outlaw.jpg, Views: 22, Size: 169.48 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: outlaw_5.jpg, Views: 21, Size: 75.81 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: shark_outlaw.jpg, Views: 26, Size: 141.03 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: walsh_outlae.jpg, Views: 27, Size: 167.71 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: walsh_outlaw_2.jpg, Views: 24, Size: 155.25 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: walsh_outlaw_3_.jpg, Views: 23, Size: 148.80 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: walsh_outlaw_34.jpg, Views: 25, Size: 173.93 KB 

2015 season. 2010 mx/xc collab build in the works. 

LEOGM5150

SITE OWNER
Reply with quote  #2 
well howdy outy! i am glad to hear you are still kicking and riding. the outlaw is looking great man.

MY GREATEST FEAR IS THAT WHEN I DIE MY WIFE WILL SELL MY TOYS FOR WHAT I TOLD HER I HAVE INTO THEM...

2014 POLARIS RZR 4 900 EPS
2012 POLARIS RZR 4 900 XP
2008 POLARIS RZR 800
2008 POLARIS OUTLAW 525S LE
2007 POLARIS OUTLAW 525 IRS
2000 400 RCR TWO STROKE SCRAMBLER
2001 400 TWO STROKE SCRAMBLER
2005 SKI DOO 1000 TWO STROKE SAND SLED
LE Nick

Reply with quote  #3 
I want to know about Ironman. I saw your finish wasn't the best. Lol

Reply with quote  #4 
yes, my ironman race went very well for the first half hour-45 minutes. sucked in a little water and all hell broke lose lol. once i got that taken care of i nicked a tree on lap 2 or 3? bent a tie rod and couldn't turn left lol. bent to the point where it was touching my a-arm. it was fun! but i had some complications. i will have to upload the footage, i got an excellent start thanks to my mx knowledge. 

2015 season. 2010 mx/xc collab build in the works. 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.