Polaris Pro Riders

Author   Comment  
joshr08

Supporting Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Or posting?  Poor place is a ghost town in here.  Predasaki might be getting out of the shop to do some drag racing if I get my 06 636 put back together.  Hope everyone is well.  I can be found on IG and YT @jdr810 
TxOutlawRider

Reply with quote  #2 
This has become one lonely place Josh.  

"Outlaws are the Chuck Norris of the quad world."
LEOGM5150

SITE OWNER
Reply with quote  #3 
Yes and no I see all the posts, I answer one every once in a while and I pay the bills, but I am not active on the site anymore. My home building company has really taken off in the last few years, I keep five or six guys busy all the time. I have been remodeling our house extensively and remodeling oir out buildings and building a 4 bedroom 2 bath rental home in our field. When I do have any down time or spare time I spend it with my wife and five kids. so the site has become quite neglected by me. I feel a little bad but other things have taken the place of it.

MY GREATEST FEAR IS THAT WHEN I DIE MY WIFE WILL SELL MY TOYS FOR WHAT I TOLD HER I HAVE INTO THEM...

2014 POLARIS RZR 4 900 EPS
2012 POLARIS RZR 4 900 XP
2008 POLARIS RZR 800
2008 POLARIS OUTLAW 525S LE
2007 POLARIS OUTLAW 525 IRS
2000 400 RCR TWO STROKE SCRAMBLER
2001 400 TWO STROKE SCRAMBLER
2005 SKI DOO 1000 TWO STROKE SAND SLED
joshr08

Supporting Member
Reply with quote  #4 
TxOutlawRider, where abouts in Tx are you?  I have a few motovloggers that I watch on YT that are from texas. 

I drop in from time to time to see if I am missing anything or if there is anyone looking for pred help but usually don't post.  Sad to think what it used to be but I really think the SxS's have pretty much all but killed the sport quad.  

That is great to hear that you have really taken off Leo, and family first for sure man. 

I am still sitting at the tube designing shipping containers at a rack shop for FOMOCO and building a street bike this winter.  Once that is put back together I am pulling the predator out of retirement and taking it to the strip.  Tired of that new motor just sitting.  I am going to get some money/enjoyment out of all my hard work.  

TxOutlawRider

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshr08
TxOutlawRider, where abouts in Tx are you?  I have a few motovloggers that I watch on YT that are from texas. 

I drop in from time to time to see if I am missing anything or if there is anyone looking for pred help but usually don't post.  Sad to think what it used to be but I really think the SxS's have pretty much all but killed the sport quad.  

That is great to hear that you have really taken off Leo, and family first for sure man. 

I am still sitting at the tube designing shipping containers at a rack shop for FOMOCO and building a street bike this winter.  Once that is put back together I am pulling the predator out of retirement and taking it to the strip.  Tired of that new motor just sitting.  I am going to get some money/enjoyment out of all my hard work.  

Im just a little north of Dallas/Fort Worth.
  I actually have some family that grew up and still live out by you (Carsonville), and I go up there every couple summers and enjoy the cooler weather and nice Lake Huron beaches.  Im not sure if I'll make it this summer or not, but if I do I'll probably trailer up my old motorcycle and do some riding.  Your scenery is allot nicer there than it is here. 

joshr08

Supporting Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I know some guys down there in the San Marcos area.  I live right in the village of Carsonville.(Wonder if i know your family) If you bring your bike up let me know  I will go for a ride if I am home while your up.  
distraction628

Supporting Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I try to pop on once a day!!! Still into the quads. Time has gotten short for free time with two grand kids. Hope everyone has a great new year!!!

Supporting Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Hi distraction, I feel you.  My time is taken up by two little girls that seem to enjoy opposite things so we can't all go in the same direction lol.  Have a happy new year as well man.
TxOutlawRider

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshr08
I know some guys down there in the San Marcos area.  I live right in the village of Carsonville.(Wonder if i know your family) If you bring your bike up let me know  I will go for a ride if I am home while your up.  

Ive got a couple 1/2 brothers and a 1/2 sister that are in their mid 50's -mid 60's that grew up in Lexington.  My Dad grew up in Applegate.  I've spent allot of time up there visiting, but I grew more time in Mount Clemens. 
  Now we go up and stay in Lexington, and go to Croswell and play on the swinging bridge and head over to Frankenmuth occasionally.  We even go over to the Hi Way drive in out your way.  lol

joshr08

Supporting Member
Reply with quote  #10 
I grew up in Croswell.  I work down on Joy blvd and I94.   
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.