Polaris Pro Riders

Author   Comment  
TxOutlawRider

Reply with quote  #1 
With all the Corona lockdowns now is stopping most of the gatherings, I'm thinking going out to the trails will be a great way to avoid close contacts.

"Outlaws are the Chuck Norris of the quad world."
ko66

Reply with quote  #2 
they shut a lot of off road areas down out here in cali.
kbm450

Reply with quote  #3 

I went riding Sunday & had a blast!

OutlawCVO.jpg 

ko66

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbm450

I went riding Sunday & had a blast!

OutlawCVO.jpg 

Where did you go?
kbm450

Reply with quote  #5 
Due to the virus hysteria I'll have to fill you in later to decrease the chance of this park shutting down it's the only one left open.  
ko66

Reply with quote  #6 
Yeah! Keep it quite! We got chased out of cal city. With how big it is that should be no problem. Anytime I can ride 35 Miles 1 way social distance should not be a problem.
TxOutlawRider

Reply with quote  #7 
They closed down our riding areas here too. I've been working on an old street bike lately, but hopefully this fall it'll all be back to normal.

ko66

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxOutlawRider
They closed down our riding areas here too. I've been working on an old street bike lately, but hopefully this fall it'll all be back to normal.

I don't understand the big deal! I get it if it's people congregating at the same time many people are not that smart so I understand on that note.
TxOutlawRider

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ko66

I don't understand the big deal! I get it if it's people congregating at the same time many people are not that smart so I understand on that note.

Many of the state ran parks here and in Oklahoma won't let you ride, but in some you can camp if you have an RV that has its own bathroom. Apparently the public restrooms are an issue.
Here it starts getting too hot to ride about June through late September so it looks like it'll be late September before I can get out and tear up some trails

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.