Polaris Pro Riders

Author   Comment  
pimpedpredators

Site Geographical Custodian
Reply with quote  #1 
O.K here is the latest, my buddy got tired of getting smoked on his "outlaw" by me so he ponied his $ on a Keihin too. This is cool cause we are setting them both up together, so there is other input on what the jetting is doing. First off, a flex a/f screw is a must to properly adjust the screw, it sits even lower than the stock carb, so even if you do manage to get a bit in it, you will burn the shit out of your hand!! We started at a 170 main and 50 pilot and 2 turns out, we are now up to a 185 main, 2 1/2 turns out and they still arent stumbling!! I ordered the stage 3 jetting kit from Jetsrus, 185 was as big as i had, also ordered a 52 pilot to try. This is not my BB558, its a stock 500, with PP pipe and open UNI. Jetting numbers will be much different for the FCR im putting on my BB558. Pretty crazy these 04'-05' carbs come with a 118 main stock!!! Im off to the dunes to eat some sand ... LATER!! Maybe have a TRX or something for lunch!!!
03' Predator HPD 558,full HMF, Kibblewhite valvetrain,full port/polish,Dyna FS ,Keihin FCR  w/MP twist,Barnett clutch & billet basket,Trail Tech billet dash,billet Torch lights, H&H 1 1/8" bars,TrailTech"Voyager"GPS, Acerbis gaurds, Full Flight +2 "A" arms,HPD +2 anti.vibe stem and dual stabilizers, custom billet tie rods&heims,frt. roller upgrade,Pro Armor case saver,AC Racing nerfs w/IMS ROLL pegs& shifter, Ballistic battery, +3" swinger,Lonestar +4" axle,Tusk Pro heels, full DG skids,Pro Aluminum grab,Blingstar bumper,UM alum.oil tank,custom radiator,Streamline rotors, AMR Graffix, gussett kit,Race Tech triple rate springs,full custom Fox Podiums w/added front res., ITP SS wheels w/ ITP Sand/Dune Stars for sand, ITP Pro Baja, w/ ITP Holeshot HD's for dirt, 03' Predator 500 (daughters) PP pipe, TRXr carb,PD intake,UNI ,no box,Jardine nerfs,Tusk heels,AC bumper,Trail Tech: fat bars,dash,Vapor,Torches, Razrs on black G-Force for dirt,AMS on red Douglas for sand
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.