Polaris Pro Riders

Author   Comment  
hardknock08

Reply with quote  #1 
Does anybody know where I can get the exact 9 inch douglas rim that come on the 06s? Or could anybody tell me the offset and such? I ruined one of my rims the other day, fing rocks got wedged between my a arm and rim..
TxOutlawRider

Reply with quote  #2 
Im not an expert here, but I think the later model 9" rims were slightly redesigned to help keep that from happening so you might look for some 07 or later ones.  The real solution is to score some 10" ones from the later model 525 IRS, and it looks like there is a thread on here trying to get an order together for like $81.00 each.  This will keep the rock wedging problem away.  Finding a used pair of these can be tough though. 

"Outlaws are the Chuck Norris of the quad world."
sheriff525

Reply with quote  #3 
My brother has 2 stock rear rims with stock tires on them needing a new home. I will find out what he wants for them if you interested. let me know. I live in Canada

Sometimes guys get on here and post one time and never hear anything from them again. Don't be that guy!

The 2006-2008 had a 9 inch rim. The 2009-2010 had 10" rims.
hardknock08

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheriff525
My brother has 2 stock rear rims with stock tires on them needing a new home. I will find out what he wants for them if you interested. let me know. I live in Canada

Sometimes guys get on here and post one time and never hear anything from them again. Don't be that guy!

The 2006-2008 had a 9 inch rim. The 2009-2010 had 10" rims.
I dound one at a local shop for 80 bucks with mine for a core, thanks anyway man I appreciate the help and advice guys
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.