Polaris Pro Riders

Author   Comment  
POLARIS RACER

Reply with quote  #1 
This Is My 2004 Polaris Predator. Edelbrock Carb, Big Gun Rev Box, Big Gun Full Exhaust, K&N Air Filter, Bigger Cylinder Head, Hot Cams, Twist Throttle And plus 6 Ace Racing extended Swing Arm. When I Got It It Had Been sitting for 2 years and was torn apart in my brothers garage. I made a deal with him and put it back together. Only Thing I've Done to it since its been mine is tune the carb better. i still have yet to make a full pass on it yet. but ,maybe in two weeks I will take it to it's first competition drag race. I cant wait to See what it runs MPH wise.

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: predator6.jpg, Views: 31, Size: 117.92 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: predator_da.jpg, Views: 25, Size: 77.40 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: big_gun_exhaust.jpg, Views: 28, Size: 105.11 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: predator_4.jpg, Views: 37, Size: 38.42 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: predator_2.jpg, Views: 31, Size: 138.42 KB 

DragpreddyNOS

Reply with quote  #2 
Nice !!
Need to remove some weight off it
Lighter it is - faster it gets off the line

You can remove 100lbs for free

94-Yamaha Blaster 200
joshr08

Supporting Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Not sure is anyone has told you so I will say it.  I would get rid of the rev box unless you want to replace the one way bearing, cheap rev boxes didn't retard the timing on start up and motor kickback will kill the bearing.  Your losing power with the hot cams.  Whats bigger in the head?  If your racing it your going to want to cut Dumbo's ears also.  He likes to get real nose lite once those fenders start catching all the air.   

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.