Polaris Pro Riders

Author   Comment  
mad quadder

Reply with quote  #1 
Does anyone know of any other shocks that will bolt right up to the predator 500 to Lower the front and rear.is it possible to have the stock shocks shortened. I would like to drop the rear about 3" and the front about 2" without cutting the rear shock mount and Re welding it up higher. I'm sure this subject has been beat to death but any info would be helpful.  Thks
TxOutlawRider

Reply with quote  #2 
Most shock places can "shorten" your front shocks about an 1" without effecting your travel much.  That should bring the front down a couple inches.  I dunno about the rear.

"Outlaws are the Chuck Norris of the quad world."
Jimmy Williams Jr

Reply with quote  #3 
I have an 05 predator tld . I bought some used Elka dune edition front shocks off of a 06 yfz 450r quad. They fit perfectly n dropped the front a little over an inch. I'm trying to sell the fox podium x shocks that came off of it for $150. I'm trying to sell several oem parts off of it.
SteveC25

Reply with quote  #4 
What all have you got for sale?
Jimmy Williams Jr

Reply with quote  #5 
Pro armor aluminum front bumper,ac racing aluminum Nerf bars with kick plate, new fuel pump, oem cdi box,oem handle bars, oem grab bar, new pit cock for the gas tank, oem front Douglas wheels, fox podium x front shocks with piggy back resi's. I bought Elka dune edition front shocks off of a yfz 450r. They fit perfectly but they are n inch shorter than the fox shocks.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.