Polaris Pro Riders

Author   Comment  
09fordfx4

Reply with quote  #1 
Okay, maybe I don't die. But I swear I almost did! 

09fordfx4

Reply with quote  #2 

I gone and did a really short quick one because why not. 

Otis863

Reply with quote  #3 
Comical video u made there lol it reminded me of when I was younger and my neighbor and I rode almost all the time when I would hear him start up what ever go cart 3 wheeler dirt bike and shot down my driveway and back to the trails to call me out I would go out and on my way to jump on what ever was quickest to get on and go at the time from the deck of the house I could hear him talking and it would make me lol I couldn't tell what he was sayin other than just talkin it up to himself and later on I realize how much we both did it when my mom asked who we where talking to wile riding around picking on me at first didn't know what she was talking about cuz only communication him and I did was body language or wave this way cuz you can't talk veery easily while booth running with helmets on and then I noticed me talking to myself and even tho I felt like I'm a tard it was what made it that much more fun and funny to just not even realize yr talking it up YEAH RIdein vrooooooooooommmmmmmmm.......
$500 special told me missing parts it didn't run.178000 mi 2001 Ford F-150, long box, single cab, 5 speed, 4x4, posy track rear, has a 2002 4.2L v6, "junkyard motor" ?hours. Not lifted,has all black trim and black stock rims, no dents, Oxidized tan body. I Fix it new air and oil filter, oil pan gasket, rear main seal, clutch kit and slave, wired in spare solenoid pack, a new used TPS, unclogged 1 injector, gutted cat converters. That cleared codes, check engine light went off. Yellin Look out I'm legal! Total spent $800.00 now in need or tires!
09fordfx4

Reply with quote  #4 
thanks dude. 
09fordfx4

Reply with quote  #5 
Derp! Haha oopsie. 

Front right caught something in the sand, and well, to the right I went. 

09fordfx4

Reply with quote  #6 

heres the next one! Looking at my stats on youtube, a lot of views are coming from this place, which is awesome! I'll have to give the website a shoutout I think! 

09fordfx4

Reply with quote  #7 

heres another one for y'all

09fordfx4

Reply with quote  #8 
not on my atv, it's down for now, so heres my new project

09fordfx4

Reply with quote  #9 
09fordfx4

Reply with quote  #10 

First one this winter on the revived moto-ski! 

09fordfx4

Reply with quote  #11 

Latest video! Probably the last snowmobile one. I've already had the outlaw out a few times so far. 

09fordfx4

Reply with quote  #12 
Finally back on the outlaw!!!

09fordfx4

Reply with quote  #13 
09fordfx4

Reply with quote  #14 
Latest one!

09fordfx4

Reply with quote  #15 
New one up! 

09fordfx4

Reply with quote  #16 

Well, I guess I'm back to making videos! Quad needs work, but I had it out for a little test ride to see what I need to do, 

TxOutlawRider

Reply with quote  #17 
Im glad someone is still out riding.  It looks like everybody hung up their riding gear. lol

"Outlaws are the Chuck Norris of the quad world."
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.